MAXIMIZING SALE PRICE– FINANCIAL ONE CREDIT
Client had a branch office that had closed and been vacant for several years. Their property had been on the market for over 2 years with little activity and listing broker was asking for a price reduction. Since their listing had expired they consulted with KW Commercial / Envision for another opinion.
DISCOVERY: Our analysis determined several important factors:
- The property was on the market and priced appropriately for the market at that time.
- The property was not receiving the market exposure required to adequately reach potential Buyers.
SOLUTION: We were awarded the listing assignment with speed to sale being of paramount interest. We put a full court press on the marketing effort and produced highly effective print and digital marketing materials and also made sure that the property was visible in all relevant databases and with optimum web search placement.
CONCLUSION: KW Commercial / Envision was able to generate a continual stream of interested Buyer candidates for the property. Transaction highlights include:
- We listed the property at the same price it had been at for the previous 2 years despite the Sellers recommendation to lower the price.
- 2 months into the assignment the Seller again suggested a price reduction. Based on our recommendation they were willing to wait another month before lowering the price.
- By the end of the 3rd month the property was SOLD and closed at a price was higher than what they wanted to lower it to previously.